More spots for EA permits near our residences
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
We are disappointed and frustrated about the removal of 80% of the EA spots from the Wilbur lot.
- The Wilbur Lot is already full on a typical day and we often have to circle waiting for a space to open up.
- If our only parking option becomes the Wilbur Field Garage, this is truly so far from where we live that it simply won't be worth it to use a car for regular errands.
- Many of us do not feel safe walking home alone at night from our cars to our residences. The paths are not well lit, especially due to some spots of construction. Parking in Wilbur Garage will extend this walk time along another unwell lit way.
- It is not right to charge us for a parking permit that has a certain number of spots with certain proximity (or distance) to our dorms, and then 1 month in, take back a lot of the value.
We understand that parking on campus is already very tight, and that the ongoing construction has led to this decision. However, we would like to request your help in ameliorating this. We would like to be able to decide between these two choices:
- A partial refund for our EA permits
- A discount on converting to a C or A permit
Today: Katie is counting on you
Katie Topper needs your help with “Stanford Parking & Transportation: More spots for EA permits near our residences”. Join Katie and 28 supporters today.