Resolution for illegal Club & Swimming Pool Charges
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Resolution against unjustified Swimming Pool & Club Charges. Below are the resolution provisions that stand approved in the special GBM called on 14th May, 2017 as no member present in the GBM has objected to provisions stated in the resolution.
1. No Extra Swimming pool charges be levied on the residents as the current club charges of Rs. 750+ taxes per quarter is more than sufficient to cover all the operating costs for club as well as swimming pool leaving enough surplus cash in the hands of SRS Management.
2. You (“SRS Management”) shall not include swimming pool charges in your quarterly invoice and if found inclusive it shall be breach of the resolution and you will be liable to pay penalty at a rate of Rs.10,000 per flat.
3. Any other invoice pertaining to club & swimming pool generated by “SRS Management” without the consent of residents during the drafting/approval phase of this resolution shall be void and illegal as well as liable to attract penalty at a rate specified in clause 2.i.e. at a rate of Rs. 10,000 per flat.
5. If SRS management is unable to abide by the terms of this resolution, they can vacate the club premises with immediate effect and handover the management as well as advance amount collected for club affairs to a committee nominated/constituted in special GBM with the consent of majority of RWA members till further decision is taken by elected body and the collected / transferred total principal amount will not be used for any other purpose other than club maintenance. Interest accrued on principal can be utilised for running of club expenses. The amount should be deposited in bank as fixed deposit and will be managed by authorized signatories.
6. SRS Management needs to ensure that appropriate security arrangements are in place to prevent outsiders from using the Club & Pool facilities. Any lapse on the security front shall invite penalty as specified in clause 2 (@Rs. 10,000 per flat) as well as any other legal action depending on the intensity of security lapse.
7. The hours of operation for Club as well as swimming pool will be determined by members of RWA present in the special GBM and those hours finalized shall be binding on the SRS Management.(The swimming pool hours shall remain th same as last year and no new changes are accepted).
If any of the above stated provisions/clauses are not acceptable by SRS Management, they may vacate & handover the club affairs to the nominated committee as specified in clause 5 within 7 days of the receipt of formal notification of the approved resolution.
If there is no response about non acceptance of any of the clauses from SRS Management within 7 days from the date of being notified about resolution, the Management needs to submit a letter of consent to RWA stating that it unconditionally accepts all the provisions of the resolution and shall abide by the same.
If there is no formal response with regards to acceptance/non acceptance of the terms stated in the resolution, the "SRS Management" shall be liable for additonal penalty @rate of Rs.10,000 per flat (as stated in clause 2).
In case the "SRS Management" decides to handover the club & swimming pool affairs after being notified of formal resolution, they shall have 15 days to handover the club & pool affairs to the nominated member of the standing committee that will look after the club affairs.
Today: Hemsagar is counting on you
Hemsagar Singh needs your help with “SRS Management (HFS/SRS RETREAT): Resolution for illegal Club & Swimming Pool Charges”. Join Hemsagar and 140 supporters today.