Fire Omar from sportscenter

Fire Omar from sportscenter

0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
At 200 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Sportscenter Police started this petition to sports fans and

If you are reading this petition, there is a 90% you know who Omar is and which social media page he runs. If that’s the case then you already know what to do. However, if you are the remaining 10%, let me educate you on the abomination that is what sportscenter has become. Ever since Omar has taken over sportscenter on Instagram, we have witnessed a inverse correlation on the amount of sports content and the amount of cringe/reused content. As the studies have shown (conducted by me @sportscenter.police on Instagram), sports no longer have a place on sportscenter, unless you are Lebron James. With that being said, not only are they posting less sports, but they are also posting more content that you wouldn’t see on a page called  SPORTScenter, emphasis on the sports. This includes dog videos, fortnite, COD gameplay, celebrities quotes (that don’t involve sports), lowlights, etc. Also the occasional comments under celebrities posts, “Woooo!!” “Can’t wait!” “��”. The only time you ever see reoccurring sports on sportscenter is if your name is Lebron James. Let’s join forces and get that man out of sportscenter!!

0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
At 200 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!