Royal Commission on Radicalisation in Australia
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
In the last few years there has been no debate on where the source of the sudden “discovered” high radicalisation came from. We saw recently both the NSW minister and shadow minister of education claim they had no prior knowledge of the high radicalisation in our public (and Islamic) schools.
After all the terrorist attacks on home soil and the heightened alert, still to this day, our authorities have not taken any practical steps towards de-radicalisation. Extreme centres are still allowed to preach hate, mosques managed by extremists remain open, extreme Imams haven’t been deported and funding to extreme organisations is still active.
So for all we have seen from our authorities is the arrest of a few radicals just before they commit terror attacks or immediately after they have committed one; but we have seen plenty of rhetoric without any meaningful action.
This lack of actions from our authorities towards radicalisation is due partly to the fact that extremist have become a very powerful lobby in this country. No government, no major party and no politician can take meaningful steps against the source of radicalisation. The radicals have infiltrated our political system, media and education system.
We believe that the only solution is to form a royal commission to reveal who allowed the radicalisation to infiltrate in our system at all levels. A royal commission, with its power to grant immunity and protection for witnesses and experts, will have a better chance to explore and reveal the reality of this sudden-discovered high radicalisation.
A royal commission can:
· Investigate how radicals infiltrated political parties and parachuted their preferred candidates on parties in safe seats.
· Investigate how terrorists were able to easily travel without passports to join the fight in Syria.
· Reveal how the authorities were actively engaging in bullying campaigns to silence anti-extremism campaigners.
· Reveal how Saudi Arabia and other foreign countries were able to infiltrate our universities, schools, media and political parties.
· Explain how Australia found itself populated by thousands of hardcore radicals who are working very hard to kill our citizens and spread chaos in our beautiful country.
· Investigate how our media, especially state-funded ones, were actively spreading radicalisation by falsely reporting on what was happening in other countries, especially Syria and Libya.
· Explore how government departments are funding extremist organisations with millions of dollars and discover the extent of radicalisation achieved with such funds.
A royal commission will be able to give answers and recommendations.
Without a royal commission and its findings, radicals and their foreign financiers will continue their infiltration of our political system, media and schools.
They will have enough money to build more mosques, centres and schools to continue radicalising our youth.
A royal commission is the only meaningful step to stop the blame game between the minister for education and the shadow minister on what is happening in our public schools.
We, Australian citizens and residents are asking you to establish a Royal Commission to investigate the cause of radicalisation, and put in place recommendations to end it.
Today: العدالة is counting on you
العدالة الاجتماعية needs your help with “Speaker of Australian Parliament: Royal Commission on Radicalisation in Australia”. Join العدالة and 516 supporters today.