The finding by the Spartanburg Sheriff's Department do not add up based on evidence that was ignored, state of mind of the deceased and Justice is deserved to every death in truth finding, not ease of closing a case to quickly. Justice for ~CRYSTAL~
- Sheriff Chuck Wright
Spartanburg Sheriff's Department
- South Carolina State Senate
- South Carolina State House
- WSPA News Anchor
- Fox Carolina News
- Crime Victim's Ombudsman
Debbie Depra Curtis
- Spartanburg County Clerk of Court
- SC 7th Judicial Circuit Solicitor
- Spartanburg County Council District 6
- Spartanburg County Council District 5
- Spartanburg County Council District 4
- Spartanburg County Council District 3
- Spartanburg County Council District 2
- Spartanburg County Council District 1
Michael D Brown
- Spartanburg County Council
- Spartanburg County Administrator
- South Carolina Governor
Reopen and investigate the Crystal Lynn Freeman Case. The many supporters of Crystal Lynn Freeman formally request her case to be reopened and investigated completely and thoroughly. Based on evidence that was not correctly handled or ignored, lack of basis of the deceased young ladies state of mind when she went missing, there is no supporting evidence of the current official ruling. This case was mishandled from the initial attempt to report Crystal missing, during the period where she was missing and how the events unfolded when her remains were located.
No life is so insignificant as to cause such a rush to dismiss evidence in order to quickly close a case. Crystal deserves TRUTH and PEACE. The community deserves TRUTH and PEACE.
Barbara Yelvington started this petition with a single signature, and now has 600 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.