- Spartanburg Sheriff's DepartmentSheriff Chuck Wright
- Gordon DillWSPA News Anchor
- News AnchorFox Carolina News
- Debbie Depra CurtisCrime Victim's Ombudsman
- Hope BlackleySpartanburg County Clerk of Court
- Barry BarnetteSC 7th Judicial Circuit Solicitor
- Roger NuttSpartanburg County Council District 6
- Dale CulbrethSpartanburg County Council District 5
- Jane HallSpartanburg County Council District 4
- David BrittSpartanburg County Council District 3
- O'Neal MintzSpartanburg County Council District 2
- Michael D BrownSpartanburg County Council District 1
- Jeffrey HortonSpartanburg County Council
- Katherine HubbardSpartanburg County Administrator
- South Carolina Governor
Spartanburg Sheriff's Department: Reopen and Investigate the Crystal Lynn Freeman Case.
The finding by the Spartanburg Sheriff's Department do not add up based on evidence that was ignored, state of mind of the deceased and Justice is deserved to every death in truth finding, not ease of closing a case to quickly. Justice for ~CRYSTAL~
- WSPA News Anchor
- Fox Carolina News
- Crime Victim's Ombudsman
Debbie Depra Curtis
- Spartanburg County Clerk of Court
- SC 7th Judicial Circuit Solicitor
- Spartanburg County Council District 6
- Spartanburg County Council District 5
- Spartanburg County Council District 4
- Spartanburg County Council District 3
- Spartanburg County Council District 2
- Spartanburg County Council District 1
Michael D Brown
- Spartanburg County Council
- Spartanburg County Administrator
- South Carolina Governor
Reopen and investigate the Crystal Lynn Freeman Case. The many supporters of Crystal Lynn Freeman formally request her case to be reopened and investigated completely and thoroughly. Based on evidence that was not correctly handled or ignored, lack of basis of the deceased young ladies state of mind when she went missing, there is no supporting evidence of the current official ruling. This case was mishandled from the initial attempt to report Crystal missing, during the period where she was missing and how the events unfolded when her remains were located.
No life is so insignificant as to cause such a rush to dismiss evidence in order to quickly close a case. Crystal deserves TRUTH and PEACE. The community deserves TRUTH and PEACE.
Barbara Yelvington started this petition with a single signature, and now has 598 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Barbara is counting on you
Barbara Yelvington needs your help with “Spartanburg Sheriff's Department: Reopen and Investigate the Crystal Lynn Freeman Case.”. Join Barbara and 597 supporters today.