Safety in Schools
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
On behalf of the student body of South Orangetown Middle School,
We demand the following to ensure the protection of the students and faculty of our school:
- To have more lockdown drills taken more seriously without prior notice with the entire school population following the instructions of the drill.
- To have school assemblies to inform students how to recognize signs of a school shooter.
- To have reinforced (bulletproof) glass installed in windows and around each classroom door.
- For teachers to have panic buttons underneath their desks so teachers could alert nearby law enforcement and administration of any threat in the school.
- To have professionally trained security guards to ensure our safety.
- For all personnel of the school to present their photo I.D. upon entry to the school.
Today: Tessa is counting on you
Tessa Raines needs your help with “South Orangetown central school district : Gun control laws”. Join Tessa and 88 supporters today.