Listen to South Kingstown Voters
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The Voters of South Kingstown want a Superintendent of Schools who:
· Collaborates with parents, community and teachers/staff in a transparent manner
· Acts in the best interest of all students
· Is dedicated to closing the achievement gap by creating a school system meeting the needs of all students in the community
· Will allocate funds appropriately to our schools while meeting the needs of our community from preschoolers to retirees
· Directs resources to programs and staff rather than relying on a top heavy administration
We, the undersigned, request that the South Kingstown School Committee not renew the contract of Dr. Kristen Stringfellow as we believe a better candidate can be found. We further request that the South Kingtown School Committee begin an immediate search for a new Superintendent of Schools.
Today: Concerned is counting on you
Concerned Voter needs your help with “South Kingstown School Committee: Listen to South Kingstown Voters”. Join Concerned and 160 supporters today.