label all Genetically Modified Foods and milk containing rBST
Genetically Modified Foods. We are part of a Giant Experiment. Genetically modified foods are being eaten daily and they have never been tested on humans. Tests on animals reveal shocking results which are potential threats to our health:
• Rats Fed GMO tomatoes got bleeding stomachs, several died
• Mice Fed GM Bt Potatoes had intestinal damage:
• Mice Fed Roundup Ready soy (prevalent in South Africa) had liver probs ,
• Mice Fed Roundup Ready soy had problems with the pancrease and
• Mice Fed Roundup Ready soy had unexplained changes in testicular cells;
We also know from animal testing that transgenes transfer into gut bacteria, internal organis or viruses. Many GM foods contain an anti-biotic resistant marker gene which could create anti-biotic resistant diseases. This also has enormous ramifications for nations struggling with diseases requiring anti-biotics.