How you can help Anna Louise in 2017
Dec 27, 2016 — We are happy to share that after working with the office of Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva, CompassionWorks International has signed on as an endorser of the Traveling Exotic Animal and Public Safety Protection Act (TEAPSA).
TEAPSA would create a federal law preventing the use of exotic animals in traveling entertainment.
How can you help elephants like Anna Louise or Nosey?
1. Encourage your state representatives to support TEAPSA.
2. Work toward creating local law that bans the use of elephants or a full ban on the use of all exotic animals in traveling entertainment.
3. Never attend any event that uses exotic animals.
4. Hold an educational demonstration at traveling circuses and other events that use exotic animals.
5. Share information on social media to help educate family and friends on circus cruelty.
6. Support CWI's circus investigations by donating at cwint.org/donate or volunteer to assist at cwint.org/volunteer.
Ready to get involved? Be sure to follow CompassionWorks International at https://www.facebook.com/CompassionWorksIntl/ or at https://www.instagram.com/compassionworks/. You an also get our monthly e-newsletter at cwint.org/join and view latest circus protests at circusprotest.com/protest_dates. Or email us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Massive progress was made toward ending circus cruelty in 2016! Together we can continue this important work and put an end to the use and abuse of animals by the traveling entertainment industry.
Thank you for signing our petition on behalf of Anna Louise, and for all you do to build a kinder world for all beings!
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly