Keep Kapé & Pan coffee shop at SOAS!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Kapé & Pan is a small coffee shop that works on a pop-up basis in Senate House's Paul Webley Wing at SOAS.
Their agreement terms are due to expire, so in early November they have to renegotiate with the University. This is due to the fact that the current supply of refreshments in SOAS has already been contracted with one of the biggest corporate catering contractors in the world.
The reasons why we believe one should sign this petition for Kapé & Pan are :
- They are a small company competing against a giant, profit-driven corporation. Therefore, we believe the only way SOAS will allow them to renew their contract is through student support for their shop.
- We believe that this coffee shop really emphasises values and the ethos held at SOAS. It embodies our unique charm.
- Is one of the very few Coffee shops in London that sources its coffee from Asia, outside the big supply chains.
- They offer Vegan, Lactose and Gluten free cakes and coffees
- Their bakery is fresh and hand-made by them. It is also very good quality.
- They are very friendly and care a lot about students
For these reasons Kapé & Pan deserve to stay at SOAS! Help us show our support for them and please sign!
Today: SOAS Events is counting on you
SOAS Events needs your help with “SOAS University of London: Keep Kapé & Pan coffee shop at SOAS!”. Join SOAS Events and 557 supporters today.