SNC-LAVALIN DIRECTED AND CONCEALED CORRUPTION IN BUSINESS OVER 30 YEARS AND MUST PAY.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
ROBERT T. CHISHOLM – U.K. TRAINED ENGINEER – ATTACKED BY CORRUPTION IN BUSINESS AT SNC-Lavalin Inc.
PART A - WHAT THIS PETITION IS ABOUT: SOME KEY POINTS
1. The company known as “The SNC Group” actively recruited U.K.-trained mechanical engineer, Robert Chisholm, in 1982 to work for them in Montreal, Quebec.
2. This petition is to expose corruption in business at his expense covered up for over 30 years. The company was known as “The SNC Group” until then-President and C.E.O. Guy Saint-Pierre re-named it “SNC-Lavalin Inc. “ in 1995 following its August 1991 takeover of the bankrupt Lavalin Inc.
3. They dismissed Mr. Chisholm before he was even eligible for unemployment insurance benefits - even though the job offer that he accepted appeared to mean at least 24 months of work.
4. For that reason and others he sued them for wrongful dismissal and this concluded only in 1991, over 8 years later, with some company furniture being seized for non-payment of the Court judgement, followed by seizure of their Royal Bank bank account when they still refused to pay.
There were many sets of court delays for frivolous reasons, instigated by SNC’s lawyers. over the 8 years just referred to. The last of these, in mid-1991, included an attempt by SNC’s lawyers to withold 30% of the Court settlement from Mr. Chisholm based on false allegations about an Income Tax bill that they said he had to pay. These lawyers also demanded that he sign a document undertaking to pursue no further action against SNC on account of their conduct in his case along with other factors involving their public image-building efforts, when SNC’s lawyers had no legal basis for making any such demand. Supporting documents about these mid-1991 court delays are accessible through the “FURTHER INFORMATION” document referenced below, among other things.
This last set of court delays coincided with SNC’s takeover of the bankrupt Lavalin Inc. and SNC paying a widely reported $90 million to purchase the Lavalin assets from the banks which had seized them. Mainstream media have consistently refused to investigate when asked - while freely reporting on other types of corruption in business such as the SNC-Lavalin Inc. bribes paid to Libyan officials during the disgraced and defunct political regime of Col. Moammar Gadhafi on over 50 occasions.
5. Mr. Chisholm ran a successful public event at the University of Ottawa on April 2nd. It was partly about the above and included questions and answers between Mr. Chisholm and the audience.
6. As a condition for withdrawing this petition, the company must meet conditions to be communicated to them by Mr. Chisholm, which include financial compensation to be paid to him out of court.
PART B - WHY YOU SHOULD SIGN THIS PETITION.
What happened constitutes a set of symptoms of certain general systemic problems in Canada that could affect anybody immigrating to Canada to work, but unlucky enough to be in the wrong circumstances, at the wrong time, for the wrong reasons, and being forced to deal with the wrong sort of people – compounded by additional factors. The factors involved were the following:-
1. A “Contract of Employment Fiddle” used by a Canadian employer to entice someone to leave their homeland to work and live in Canada.(PART A, Item 3 above)
2. Legalistic chicanery on the part of the employer aided by “unlimited” money for the employer to pay lawyers, calculated to exacerbate the situation after Mr. Chisholm was dismissed, in which no alternative equivalent employment was available partly on account of economic conditions at the time and since then. (PART A, Items 3 and 4 above)
3. The situation noted under item 2. above was compounded by gross government negligence, in which Mr. Chisholm was denied any government unemployment assistance following his dismissal - because of a rule applying to “new entrants to the Canadian labour force”, that he was never even told about, prior to leaving the U.K. for Canada.
4. Irresponsible behaviour by the employer - in which they hazarded their entire operation in attempting to evade payment - including their takeover of the bankrupt Lavalin Inc. - at the conclusion of Mr. Chisholm’s wrongful dismissal lawsuit.(PART A, Item 4 above).
5. Self-serving advertising by the company calculated to produce favourable public impressions of the company, based on false pretences concerning their treatment of employees and other aspects of corporate ethics (notably “The 100 Best Companies to Work for in Canada”, 1st Edition, 1986 and corporate donations to charities) .
6. Everything was covered up because of media who refused to investigate and report when asked, partly because of concerns over libel lawsuits and partly because of mis-guided “political correctness” – notably in Montreal, Quebec.
7. It is necessary to set an example to discourage the type of behaviour by Canadian employers already described. A secondary reason is to discourage negligence by government in not giving crucial information to new working immigrants to Canada about what they can expect when unemployed.
THE COMPANY COVERED EVERYTHING UP. PLEASE EXPOSE THIS AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE UNTIL YOU GET A ‘’STOP’’ REQUEST FROM MR. CHISHOLM.
You can send questions and comments to Mr. Chisholm at: email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: http://tinyurl.com/sncpetition
- and the other videos concerning Mr. Chisholm's public event at the University of Ottawa on April 2nd 2016.
Today: Robert is counting on you
Robert Chisholm needs your help with “SNC-LAVALIN INC. ARE TO PAY MR. CHISHOLM FOR CONCEALING CORRUPTION CARRIED ON AT HIS EXPENSE.”. Join Robert and 5 supporters today.