Investigate Lee Suet Fern's Conflict of Interest in Lee Kuan Yew's Final Will
This petition had 87 supporters
We, the undersigned, call on Mr Gregory Vijayendran , President, Law Society of Singapore to investigate Mrs Lee Suet Fern in her role leading to the final Will of Singapore's founding father, the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
- There is no clear indication on who prepared Mr Lee Kuan Yew's final will.
- Ms Kwa Kim Li of law firm Lee & Lee stated that she did not prepare the late Mr LKY's last will, contrary to Mr Lee Hsien Yang's earlier claim that she had. Ms Kwa is the lawyer that prepared the earlier versions of the will.
- A potential conflict of interest in Mrs Lee Suet Fern's role in helping prepare the final will, as her husband Mr Lee Hsien Yang, stood to gain from it.
- As a lawyer, she knows that she needs to be independent.
- INVESTIGATE LEE SUET FERN. Law Society needs to urgently investigate Lee Suet Fern and clarify what is her involvement in the preparation of the will.
Today: Paulo is counting on you
Paulo Tan needs your help with “Singaporeans: Investigate Lee Suet Fern's Conflict of Interest in Lee Kuan Yew's Final Will”. Join Paulo and 86 supporters today.