Traffic menance in Bangalore
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
I am writing this petition to the chief minister of Karnakata - Sri siddaramiah:
I am staying in a place called kalkere which is appx.2 kms from Outer ring road - Horamavu. The following are the sufferings the people are facing in this locality:
1. The road from Kalkere to Horamavu is blocked due to railway underpass construction work which started 2 years back. This is yet to complete.
2. Outer ring road stretch from Kamanahalli to kasturi nagar is blocked due to white topping.
2. The road from Kalkere to outer ring road via ramamoorthy nagar is totally jammed as the road is quite narrow and it takes appx. 1 hour to cross a 2 km stretch.
3. Again the road from kalkere via babusapalya is also having the same condition. totally jammed.
We the residents are currently staying in an island without any connectivity to the main roads. My appeal to chief minister is as follows:
1. Quickly finish the railway underpass work in Horamavu which is pending for last 2 and half years.
2. please do not order for white topping on any of the roads in bangalore unless alternative traffic arrangement is provided (not the narrow roads please ...!!! ). sir we are daily commuters to office through our own two wheelers or cars and we are currently spending more time on commuting than doing our daily work.
3. Urgently make traffic arrangement to clear the jam in ramamoorthy nagar junction - TC Palya road.
Looking forward for your immediate action
Today: Jayaraj is counting on you
Jayaraj Hariharan needs your help with “siddaramiah : Traffic menance in Bangalore”. Join Jayaraj and 33 supporters today.