Justice in time & justice to all
This petition had 42 supporters
Crores of cases at all levels including high courts and supreme courts is really a failure of our judicial system.
Many times courts say sorry to petitioners for delay in justice. But is it enough? Most of the time delay in justice is because of Government pleaders not responding to courts and courts keeps on adjourning the case without proper reasons.
To get timely justice, we petition the Law minister to :-
1. To make the litigation costly, give subsidy to poor linking with AADHAR for litigation.
2. Penalise Government officer for frivolous and vexatious litigations and not responding to courts in reasonable time.
3. Penalising the government officer for not complying with the court orders.
4. Monitoring judiciary performance on the basis of disposal of the cases.
5. Limiting the adjournments to 3 for petitioners and 5 to respondents.
6. Deciding the fees standard for advocates at different levels.
Today: kanu is counting on you
kanu agrawal needs your help with “Shri Ravi Shanker Prasad law minister Govt. of India: Justice in time & justice to all”. Join kanu and 41 supporters today.