SHIRE RATES ISSUES FOR THE PEOPLE OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
This petition had 33 supporters
1) Judges in the Judiciary System of Western Australia are not honest in their dealings with litigants before them.
2) Judges practice cronyism or corruption in favour of their friends.
3) The Government of WA does not take steps to eliminate corruption in the Judiciary.
4) The Regulator of the Legal Profession practises prosecutorial misconduct in allowing lawyers to regulate themselves instead of regulating resulting in inequality of lawyers.
4) Google my Blogspot at "nicholasnchin" to find proofs of the regulator and judiciary taking away lawyer independence.
5) Lawyer Independence is sine qua non of Judiciary Independence.
6) Judicial corruption is widespread in every state in Australia. A lawyer of 22 years experience is having the same problem with the regulator in Victoria. See the site at: http://jamesjohnsonchr.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/first-of-nationwide-public-meetings-reclaiming-truth-justice-equity-and-the-law-melbourne-sunday-27-may-2012-from-145-pm/
Today: Nicholas Ni Kok is counting on you
Nicholas Ni Kok Chin needs your help with “SHIRE RATES ISSUES FOR THE PEOPLE OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA”. Join Nicholas Ni Kok and 32 supporters today.