Those who will to transform destiny must first will to transform history.

Those who will to transform destiny must first will to transform history.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Maurice Williams started this petition to Shaun lee

In order to change history the change has to start with US. We can no longer entertain the myth of being an individualist. We must unite and operate as a collective unit which will allow us to be competitive in society to own and control resources. We spend 95% of our annual disposable income with businesses located within the white Community, which leaves us with 5% remaining. Out of that 5% 3% of it is spent with Asians. It is difficult for us to maintain a reasonable quality of life to be economically competitive when only 2% of our annual income remains within our neighborhoods. We as consumers and business owners have joined other ethnic groups in boycotting our own communities.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
At 100 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!