A video of a horrible act of animal cruelty was found on Facebook.
Several boys are seen near a building pouring gasoline on a small dog and then set the dog on fire. The dog starts to cry in pain and runs into the building. After about one minute of being on fire the dog goes silent.
Info on the video:
- The video was posted in a Facebook group in January 2011 and later removed.
- Someone found the video on Facebook and posted it on YouTube asking for help.
- The boys are speaking an Arabic dialect called “Shami”.
- The boys (5 in total) talk about making sure not to burn down the “orphanage” or “shelter” which is probably the building they are in.
- Based on all this information, It is believed the video was recorded in the country of Jordan.
The people seen in the video must be shown that this type of behavior will not be tolerated and they will be held accountable for their actions!!!
Help find the boys seen in the video hurting the dog and prevent them from hurting anymore animals!
To see the video go here:
- Shami Dog
Find the people who committed this act of animal cruelty!
Alba Rosalía Carrillo Galicia started this petition with a single signature, and now has 24,057 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.