As a Community Congress and Campaign For The People of New York City and, essentially in this matter, of The United States of America,
The People's Effort finds The Government Shutdown to be a "Real Issue", to which a "Real Solution" lies within civil action from The People; so, to discover, discuss, engage, and address this Issue, we must turn to The People of New York City and The People of The Nation to take that action. And, Here's How.
- Sign and Share This Petition To Represent The People and Tell Our Leaders in Washington, DC:
SERVE THE PEOPLE, NOT THE PARTY, by:
- Ending The Government Shutdown,
- Coming To A Sound Compromise on a "Clean Debt" Bill To Avoid The Country From Financially Defaulting,
- Coming To A Sound Compromise on a "Clean" Funding Resolution
- Coming To A Sound Compromise on a Fiscal Budget By The End of The Year 2013, and
- Proceeding With Progress and Compromise on The Real Issues That Affect and Afflict not only The People of New York City, but also The American People.
Come and Visit Us On Facebook.
Like and Share Word About Our Efforts and Become Part Them Too!
Thank you for coming together and supporting this petition and pledge, and always remember:
As a citizen, one can make a difference.
As a union of citizens, one can make the difference.
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- President of the United States
As a citizen of The United States, I am of The American People, but am also by and for The American People. And, The American People want an end to this closure of our government, a steadfast compromise and resolution in conflicting interests, and more progress in sight.
So, I respectfully demand that you Serve The People, Not The Party by:
1) Advocating For The End of The Government Shutdown,
2) Coming To Compromise on a "Clean Debt" Bill To Avoid Our Country From Financially Defaulting,
3) Coming To Compromise on a "Clean" Funding Resolution,
4) Coming To Compromise on a Fiscal Budget By The End of This Year, and
5) Proceeding in Your Dealings With Progress By Engaging Cooperatively on The Real Issues That Trouble The American People.
The People's Effort of New York City started this petition with a single signature, and now has 62 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.