Teachers should not be watching students change
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Here are a few reasons why you should sign this petition to stop P.E teachers watching us while we are changing in the sports hall at Holt:
1. P. E teachers in Holt are not staring at students in the upper years getting undressed are they? No. They are treating the upper years with more dignity but are age shouldn’t effect this.
2. It’s all right the coaches saying “we r all girls“ and “we r all the same” but no we are not all the same. Everyone’s body is at different stages of changing and might not be comfortable sharing with a group of P. E teachers.
3. Some people don’t feel comfortable with their body. Although it is compulsory to get changed, having a group of fully grown adults walking around the hall and staring it you is a whole different matter!
4. A vast majority of people feel vulnerable when getting undressed in public and having an adult who you have no relations with staring at you is really intimidating.
5. Even if teachers are there to check on our behaviour the least they could do is just walk in occasionally to check everyone’s all right instead of patrolling like halks
So if you agree with me, please sign this petition to make a very needed change to this school.
Today: Anonymous is counting on you
Anonymous 184.108.40.206.1 needs your help with “Serenjones6r@gmail.com: Teachers should not be watching students change”. Join Anonymous and 15 supporters today.