Allow Guam residents a choice in their retirement plan provider
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
How does Bill 179 hurt my retirement?
- I will lose my right to choose my Retirement
- I will lose my retirement savings
- I will be forced to repay all or part of any tax refunds
- I will pay taxes, penalties and interest on my retirement savings
- I will be forced to refile my previous 3 years' tax returns
Who is affected by Bill 179?
- Everyone with a Retirement Plan
- This bill harms all GovGuam employees
- This bill harms all Corporations, Business Owners and all their employees
- This bill harms all Non-Profit Organizations and their employees
How Can I Save My Retirement?
- Sign this Petition
- Share with family, friends, and co-workers
- Contact the Legislature to Oppose Bill 179
Today: NAIFA Marianas is counting on you
NAIFA Marianas needs your help with “Senators of the 34th Guam Legislature: Allow Guam residents a choice in their retirement plan provider”. Join NAIFA Marianas and 1,443 supporters today.