Save The Sea.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 10,000!
- Every year, hundreds of thousands of animals die from Marine Debris.
- The United Nations Environment Programme estimated in 2006 that every square mile of ocean contains 46,000 pieces of floating plastic. Over 220 million tons of plastic are created every year, which is hard to decompose if exposed to the wildlife.
- I believe you should support my product as beaches are Hawaii’s most treasured areas, and we should keep it that way for future generations.
- All you need to do is pledge you'll pick up trash every-time you see some on the ground, and spread the word on to 5 friends. If you don't have 5 friends spread to 5 relatives, and so on.
- I also believe we should limit the amount of straws and non-disposable plastics available to bring to out beaches. I'll forward this petition to Senator Schultz and try to get him to consider the laws.
- Sign today, and make the change!
Today: George is counting on you
George H. needs your help with “Senator Schatz: Save The Sea.”. Join George and 9,911 supporters today.