Gov't of the People or Oligarchy? The choice is ours!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Which version of America would you like to see?
Sign to support the "Candidate Qualifications and Electoral Reform Act." This bill would:
- Require Candidate Standards. (see the draft bill for details - It would have disqualified 2016's Rep and Dem presidential candidates.)
- Begin Automatic nationwide voter registration, thumbprint verified, updated by motor vehicle license, Social Security and/or payroll records.
- Open primaries.
- Exclusion of any candidate for elected office who has, through prior actions, violated the Preamble (stated intent), Bill of Rights, or War Powers sections of the US Constitution.
- A six-month probationary period for new electees to enforce accountability.
- Vote of confidence/budget impasse provisions that increase control of government by the electorate.
- Zero tolerance for electoral irregularities. All elections must be auditable with paper records maintained for five years.
Read the draft bill.
Today: Reboot Democracy is counting on you
Reboot Democracy needs your help with “Senator Doug Broxson,: Gov't of the People or Oligarchy? The choice is ours!”. Join Reboot Democracy and 129 supporters today.