Justice For McHale Rose
Justice For McHale Rose
McHale Rose was killed by Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Police Officers on Thursday, May 7, 2020 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
As per Instagram live, McHale was at 2208 Woodglen Drive visiting his cousins memorial site, where he frequented and was a familiar face to residents for over two years.
What happened on this night the four (4) white police officers; David Loyal, Pepper Eldridge, Andrew Guzman and Joseph Maxey who claim they were responding to an alleged burglary at the studio apartment complex...There is no evidence of a burglary or an attempt of burglary, as stated in many news articles.
Mc’Hale was streaming live on Instagram at the time the officers shot and killed McHale. In the video footage, McHale can be seen until his death laying on his stomach with his face down to the ground and his hands covering his head, scared for his life, yelling, “Fuck you man. You shot me. They trying to kill me. They trying to kill me ya’ll”. In my opinion, IMPD had more than enough time to move in and detain, McHale Rose, if needed. Officers did not have to shoot to kill, McHale Rose.......PERIOD.
Call to action and demand list:
1. The officers directly involved; Loyal, Eldridge, Guzman, Maxey and any indirect law enforcement officers on the scene prior and after McHale Rose death. All the Police Officers involved must be identified, fired, arrested, charged and pensions revoked immediately. The officers have not been identified thus far and it’s been almost two months.
2. Indiana Mayor Joe Hogsett must speak out on McHale Rose behalf. As an in-house investigation is unacceptable. McHale deserves his name mentioned, follow throughs and an appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department on behalf of McHale Rose killing immediately.
3. Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears needs to file a motion to request that the court appoint an independent prosecutor for the McHale Rose investigation and potential prosecution in Rose having traumatic injuries and being shot 12 times by IMPD police officers, resulting in his death. Per the Indianapolis Coroner: Cause of Death - Multiple Gun Wound Shots and Manner of Death: Homicide.
Between May 6 - 7, 2020, there were four killings by IMPD within a matter of hours including the murders of two young black men (McHale Rose and Dreasjon Reed) who were killed within an 8 hour time period and 2-mile radius of one another. It’s clear that the Indianapolis police department needs to make changes and Mayor Joesph Hogsett must take control.
McHale’s perpetrators are still on the streets and may still be employed at the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department or have been successfully transferred.
McHale Rose a teenager only 19 years, 2 months and 26 days at the time he was killed. A person. Son. Grandson. Brother. Nephew. Friend... McHale Rose deserved to live.
How can you help?
1. Call Chief Randel Taylor at 317-327-6200 to conduct a full and complete investigation and release of all relevant information, names, materials, etc
2. Voice your concerns directly to Mayor Joseph Hogsett on Twitter at @IndyMayorJoe or call his office at 317-327-3601.
3. PLEASE SHARE McHale Rose campaign on your social media platforms.
Thank you in advance for assisting in our fight until justice is served in honor of McHale Rose. #Justiceformchalerose #Theyshotme #Theykilledme #Mchalerose