Royal Commission in the matters in the Family court;
1. Fathers and mothers not being treated on par considering the current generation.
2. Lawyers charging $28,000 per day for hearings
3. False allegations being allowed into evidence
4. Equal ability to legal representation
5. Lawyers who deliberately drag out proceeding
give Judges more power to fine lawyers found to drag out proceedings by forcing them to personally pay their client’s legal bills
Give both male and females the same rights to legal representation
Ban the use of false allegations in evidence
capping cost for low income earners
Too many people are taking their own lives due to the current family law system. Now is the time to make the injustice stop. How many more lives are we going to lose before its too late.