- Scott E. BeckerSenior VP, Administration and Finance, for Nissan North America, Inc.
- Jon BrancheauVice President, Nissan Marketing Communications
- Leon DorssersVice President, Dealer Network Development
- Mark SwensonVice President, Quality and Manufacturing and New Model Engineering
- Gary EdwardsVice President, Powertrain Operations and Battery Plant
- Derrick HatamiVice President, Sales, for the U.S.
- Judy WheelerRegional Vice President, Nissan Southeast Region
- Gary FrigoRegional Vice President, Nissan Northeast Region
- Fred DePerezRegional Vice President, Nissan Central Region
- Randy ParkerRegional Vice President, Nissan West Region
- David P. ReuterVice President, Nissan Corporate Communications
- Dave MazurVice President, Market Intelligence, Brand and Regional Revenue
- Vicki SmithSenior Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Justin P. SaiaCorporate Communications
- Travis ParmanDirector, Corporate Communications
- David AldanaVice President, Manufacturing, Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant
- Randy KnightVice President of Nissan's vehicle assembly plant in Smyrna, TN
- Carlos GhosnPresident and CEO, Nissan Motor Co.
- Jose MunozExecutive Vice President, Nissan Motor Co
- John MartinSenior Vice President, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing
- Kunio NakaguroSenior Vice President, Research & Development (R&D), Nissan
- Bryan DumaisRegional Vice President, Nissan Midwest Region
BREAKING NEWS: College students support Nissan workers in their Fight for Rights.
Workers in the south are facing an uphill battle; struggling to be treated fairly by Japanese auto giant, Nissan. Hearing of these injustices, student and community activists across the country came together to support these Nissan workers through the "Concerned Students for a Better Nissan” coalition. CSBN refuses to allow Nissan's continued mistreatment of their American workers. We are throwing down the gauntlet and CHALLENGING Nissan to CHOOSE JUSTICE for its plant workers in Mississippi and Tennessee.
Small communities – like the plant cities of Canton, MS., Decherd, TN., and Smyrna, TN. – are constantly under attack by corporate bullies. Nissan allows its workers overseas to collectively bargain, but it refuses to show the same good faith to its US employees. Workers here have expressed wishes to address temporary labor, job security, work conditions, job safety, and respect for employee voice in the workplace. We believe that to truly affect these matters, workers need a seat at the table, to be able to negotiate with Nissan!
Workers deserve the opportunity to decide whether or not to exercise their civil right to form a union. Even more, they deserve to do so without Nissan’s intimidation and threats to relocate its plants if workers exercise their right to organize. As young workers, we feel it’s important for us to voice our concerns about the precedent that Nissan is setting by infringing upon workers’ rights. We will not tolerate the injustices that these workers face daily.
We’re continuing to expand on campuses and communities across the country, and show our collective strength to Nissan through direct action. Signing this petition not only means a win for Nissan workers, but our efforts present an opportunity for us, as a community, to encourage Nissan to set a precedent among their peers, and do the right thing for workers everywhere!
Join our movement and sign this petition to stand with these workers as we challenge Nissan to Choose Justice.
Help SPREAD this petition by sharing on your social media and sending to friends and family!
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."
- Desmond Tutu
- Twitter: @Choose_justice
- Facebook: ChooseJusticeSJA
- Sign up to support the Choose Justice campaign in other ways
- What's it like as a temp worker at Nissan? Hear one worker's perspective here.
**Para la traducción petición en español haga clic aquí: http://www.choosejustice.com/?p=788
**Por petição tradução em Português clique aqui: http://www.choosejustice.com/?p=788
- Senior VP, Administration and Finance, for Nissan North America, Inc.
Scott E. Becker
- Vice President, Nissan Marketing Communications
- Vice President, Dealer Network Development
- Vice President, Quality and Manufacturing and New Model Engineering
- Vice President, Powertrain Operations and Battery Plant
- Vice President, Sales, for the U.S.
- Regional Vice President, Nissan Southeast Region
- Regional Vice President, Nissan Northeast Region
- Regional Vice President, Nissan Central Region
- Regional Vice President, Nissan West Region
- Vice President, Nissan Corporate Communications
David P. Reuter
- Vice President, Market Intelligence, Brand and Regional Revenue
- Senior Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Communications
Justin P. Saia
- Director, Corporate Communications
- Vice President, Manufacturing, Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant
- Vice President of Nissan's vehicle assembly plant in Smyrna, TN
- President and CEO, Nissan Motor Co.
- Executive Vice President, Nissan Motor Co
- Senior Vice President, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing
- Senior Vice President, Research & Development (R&D), Nissan
- Regional Vice President, Nissan Midwest Region
CSBN calls on you to respect TN & MS Nissan auto workers' civil right to organize without intimidation or retaliation.
Choose Justice started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2,382 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.