SCHOOL PROPERTY IS PRIVATE PROPERTY! VOTE TO MAKE IT SO!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Vote for a win-win solution @ ACES to ensure the best possible protection for your child while protecting the needs of the community at the same time - It is possible!
Let's make it happen!
- Our kids deserve the best protection while on school premises
- Parents need to be assured all safety measures are in place
- Safety and security is a multi-layered ecosystem providing a secure premises by limiting and controlling access to the building/surrounding premises and its occupants
- A fully enclosed fence around the school property is our first line of defence from any unwanted elements, and is the most effective way to ensure our kids remain safe within the school boundaries
Let's finish the job!
- Let the OCDSB know that you support a solution to complete the fence along the school/city property space while preserving the shared amenities - We will not lose the rink!
We are already 80% there!
The community needs to voice their support to make this happen!
Don't let another year go by!
Today: Mark is counting on you
Mark Grimard needs your help with “School Property is not Public Property - Only a Fully Secured Fence Can Make This So!”. Join Mark and 21 supporters today.