It is important to not buy bottles water because once you have thrown your bottle away they get sent to peoples' yards in India or thrown in a giant landfill where it will never brakes down. They also melt the bottles and the toxins get released into the air. Those toxins are one of the most poisonous toxins in the world and people can
breathe them in and get very sick.So STOP buying bottled water!
P.S The bottled water you are about to stop buying is the same as the tap water coming out of your tap.