Save Shakti - Your Right to Fight
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Constitute additional Mahila courts in every Taluk levels (Magistrate level).
- Due to the lack of excessive Mahila courts women tend not to register their sexual offences and also there are a lot more pending cases which haven't even reached their hearing(Eg: 4500+ cases pending in Delhi alone).
- If the Mahila courts increase it will be a special court for all sex crimes against women, which will allow the victims to feel free and register their cases.
- If the cases are divided among these courts the cases will be tried sooner and justice will be served faster.
Justice and verdict to be rendered within a stipulated time of 6 months.
- One of the main reasons victims don't go to court is because of the ordeal and the wait that they have face. If the verdict time is decreased, sex offenders will not escape without conviction over a longer period of time.(Our existing conviction rate is only 5%)
- Conviction rates will go up and men will atleast think twice before committing a crime
Today: Save Shakti is counting on you
Save Shakti needs your help with “Save Shakti - Your Right to Fight”. Join Save Shakti and 771 supporters today.