SAVE NAGPUR'S 'CENTRES FOR EXCELLENCE'- THE CENTRE POINT GROUP OF SCHOOLS
This petition had 638 supporters
Dear Educated Citizens of Free India,
We live in a country where mediocrity is the norm, and excellence is hard to come by.
In this world, misinformation and rumors rule the internet, and social media is used maliciously to sully innocent reputations.
Currently under the radar is the issue of PRIVATE SCHOOLS and their fee structure.
But within these private schools there are certain 'Centres Of Excellence', that strive to provide the best facilities possible within reasonable prices. One such 'Centre for Excellence' is the 'CENTRE POINT GROUP OF SCHOOLS', one of the most reputed organizations in Central India.
Tragically, it is in the midst of a vicious slander campaign by some semi- informed parents and individuals who do not understand ONE BASIC CONCEPT: With rights come responsibilities.
These individuals are deliberately misrepresenting the facts on a public forum like change.org. This is malicious and totally uncalled for, as the school is totally within its legal purview to seek due compensation for facilities that it has taken decades to build.
THE CENTRE POINT GROUP OF SCHOOLS
- We are a much awarded organization that has beautiful, well maintained campuses all over Nagpur city.
- We favor clarity, unlike other institutions, we have an open door policy for everything. All grievances/ queries from parents, children and staff are welcome.
- We take zero Capitation fees or donations. NOTHING under the table.
- We follow the rules and regulations set by the Honorable Judiciary of India, and all other relevant governing bodies like the CBSE and RTE.
- We are a fully unaided, minority institution and follow the rules of a free market and unaided progress.
- We receive no special dispensations from the government yet strive to give our best to the city and country.
- We have a very low student to teacher ratio and fewer students per classroom than any other school in the city.
- We follow the increment system as per the Sixth Pay Commission to the letter. We do not shortchange our teachers. They are our family!
- We have world class facilities- swimming pool, basketball courts, cricket courts, western and Indian dance, singing, theatre, arts, gymnastics, malkhamb, martial arts, aero modeling, rifle shooting, state of the art computer labs, et al, at each beautifully maintained campus.
- We are one of the few schools worldwide to have received the accredition for SAFE AND SECURE SCHOOLS.
- There is comprehensive CCTV coverage and around the clock security systems to assure the parent of a safe environment.
- We have brought many laurels to the city and year after year, produce toppers in each field, be it academic or extra curricular.
- We take special pride in our sports departments and nurture talents until they reach an international stature.
- The school has a vast alumni of very satisfied, happy parents and children, who would vouch for the quality of work done here.
- Our ex- students are placed at some of the best universities and offices around the world and are always gracious enough to acknowledge the seminal part that Centre Point has played in developing their well rounded personalities.
- The school goes out of its way to provide the best, most joyous experience a child can ever hope to have, all the while zealously protecting every child's right to a just and free childhood.
Parents need to understand, if you demand a world class campus, then you should be willing to pay a reasonable price for it. A price determined by schools of the same calibre world wide. Look around dear parent, you will find that you are more than justly compensated!
At the end, if organizations such as ours close their doors, what will these very same parents, with their many demands, do? Will they then go to their area corporators and demand that corporation schools provide them with the same amenities?
Centre Point is an organization with upright morals and must defend itself against any unjust, and outright smear campaigns.
Therefore, as responsible citizens and parents, let us protect these bastions of excellence in a era of mediocrity. Let us support our children's Alma Mater in its fight to overcome ignorance and the malicious slander of a few poorly informed people.
Management and Staff,
Centre Point School
Today: Aparna is counting on you
Aparna Sanyal needs your help with “SAVE NAGPUR'S 'CENTRES FOR EXCELLENCE'- THE CENTRE POINT GROUP OF SCHOOLS”. Join Aparna and 637 supporters today.