* 5,500 local residents have signed a petition to keep our Jubilee Sports Centre.
* Many local residents, schools, religious groups and GPs haven’t been consulted.
* Our area, one of the poorest and most densely populated in Westminster, can’t afford to lose our Jubilee, a recreational site for over 40 years.
* Publicly owned land must not be used for private housing, too
expensive for local people, to profit a property developer.
* Westminster City Council has neglected our Jubilee. Don't demolish it.