- The Hon Domonic PerrottetMinister for Finance
- The Hon Rob StokesMinister for Planning.
- The Hon Mark SpeakmanMinister for Environment and Heritage
- Dr Geoff LeeState Member for Parramatta
- The Hon Gladys BerejiklianPremier of NSW
- Amanda ChadwickMayor of Parramatta
Save Brislington Medical and Nursing Museum in Parramatta from the NSW Government
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000.
This Museum is an important part of the Parramatta medical history for 92 years. This building is the oldest existing dwelling house in the Central Business District, the Museum has been established for 30 years and is a tribute to the medical and nursing profession of Parramatta past and future. It is also a place where medical students, school students and the general community can live the era in situ. This petition has been started to save it from sale by the NSW Government and be kept for the people of Australia.
- NSW Attorney General
- Minister for Finance
The Hon Domonic Perrottet
- Minister for Planning.
The Hon Rob Stokes
- Minister for Environment and Heritage
The Hon Mark Speakman
- State Member for Parramatta
Dr Geoff Lee
- Premier of NSW
The Hon Gladys Berejiklian
- Mayor of Parramatta
Stop the sale of Brislington Medical and Nursing Museum in Parramatta, keep Australia's History for our communities.
June Bullivant OAM started this petition with a single signature, and now has 730 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: June is counting on you
June Bullivant OAM needs your help with “Save Brislington Medical and Nursing Museum in Parramatta from the NSW Government”. Join June and 729 supporters today.