The DVLinks hotline is answered by trained counselors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is bilingual, confidential, and referrals related to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault are provided for services in every region of the County. Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (as well as their family, friends, and loved ones) receive free person-to-person crisis counseling which include empathy, education, and empowerment.
Hotline Crisis Intervention Services:
• Assistance with safety planning
• Immediate support and crisis counseling
• Numbers and information on Temporary Restraining Orders (TRO's)
• Counseling referrals
• Emergency shelter availability (up-to-date bed checks done four times a day)
• Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault education
Please urge San Diego County's Board of Supervisors to continue funding this beneficial program by signing the petition. Without your help, the hotline with end as of June 30, 2012.
Marcella Maggio started this petition with a single signature, and now has 0 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.