San Diego City Council Must Repeal Proclamation Honoring Islamist Organization
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
On November 7, 2017, the San Diego City Council proclaimed November 4 as “Council on American-Islamic Relations-San Diego Day.”
CAIR is a subversive Muslim Brotherhood front group with undeniable links to Islamic terrorism. They have duped the City Council into believing that they are a social justice organization that promotes diversity and inclusivity. However, CAIR poses an overwhelming threat to America, and we need to remind these politicians that they have a sworn duty to uphold the Constitution and protect the citizens of San Diego!
The following is just a sample of CAIR’s true nature:
- CAIR was named as an un-indicted co-conspirator in the 2008 Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing trial
- The FBI has banned outreach with CAIR since 2008
- In 2014, the United Arab Emirates, a devout Muslim country, designated CAIR a terrorist organization
- In 2015, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) published a report entitled Profile: The Council of American Islamic Relations, which stated the following: "CAIR chapters continue to partner with various anti-Israel groups that seek to isolate and demonize the Jewish State" and “[s]ome CAIR leaders have overtly expressed the notion that Israel and U.S. law enforcement pose a bigger threat to American Muslims than terrorist groups such as ISIS.”
- Six CAIR leaders have been arrested, convicted, or deported for terrorism-related crimes
As patriotic Americans, we ask you to join the Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund and its allies to object to the City Council’s proclamation and call on the Council to repeal its vote establishing “Council on American Islamic Relations-SD Day.”
Today: Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund is counting on you
Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund needs your help with “San Diego City Council Must Repeal Proclamation Honoring Islamist Terror-Linked Organization”. Join Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund and 1,936 supporters today.