REQUEST FOR A SAFARICOM NETWORK IN NGILAI SAMBURU EAST
This petition made change with 204 supporters!
Dear Safaricom Kenya,
Being the leading telecommunication giant in the country, we enjoy your services wherever we can access your network. The plea of people of Ngilai therefore is that, they need to access your services even further in the upcountry hinterland.
Particularly as mentioned above, Ngilai at Wamba North sits West at the foot of the magnificent Matthews Ranges with a big population and an array of permanent social amenities and other economic establishments. The following are the skeletal statics of the area:-
1. Population - Ngilai 6,430, Nairimirimo 6,108, Ngare Narok 4,320
2. Social Amenities and other economic establishments include:
- Lolkuniani Livestock Market – The biggest and most profitable market in East Africa;
- Ngilai Dispensary;
- Namunyak Conservancy;
- Kitich Tourist Camp – Selling exclusivity;
- Ngilai Conservation Unit Headquarters;
-The New Reteti Wildlife Sanctuary – The second Wildlife Sanctuary in Kenya after the David Sheldrick’s Wildlife Sanctuary in Nairobi National Park;
-Scientific Researchers – Planet Earth, Earth Watch, Kenya National Museums, Northern Rangelands Trust;
- Ngilai Primary School;
- Ngilai Mixed Secondary School;
- 4 ECDE Centres;
- Ngilai Catholic Church;
- Ngilai Shopping Center.
The community people have been making frantic efforts to have a mobile network reach in the area -- as they walk nearly 30KMS to receive a very weak signal – sometimes risking their lives since the area is frequated by Wild Animals! Making distress calls sometimes during emergencies is a toll order.
You can engage us through the mobile numbers provided below:-
- Tom Lolosoli: Mobile Number - 0721 333 524, E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alois Leadekei: Mobile Number - 0724 580 678, E-mail – email@example.com
- Burton Lekusua: Mobile Number - 0720672541, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evans Leleruk: Mobile Number - 0725 128 330, Email: email@example.com
In the spirit of service to all, make Ngilai Safaricom Network a reality!
Today: Leleruk is counting on you
Leleruk Evans needs your help with “SAFARICOM LIMITED KENYA: REQUEST FOR A SAFARICOM NETWORK IN NGILAI SAMBURU EAST”. Join Leleruk and 203 supporters today.