As parents of teenage boys and girls, we are scared on a daily basis. This is not about race, religion or sexual orientation. This stabbings can not continue. Too many lives lost, this teenagers are now in control and are fearless. They don't not fear the law or human life.
We as parents do not have peace of mind as our teenagers are out there. We have become our children's stalkers with worries.
Please, we are begging you to do something. There are a number of things that the government can do and actions are needed NOW not just talks.
You could introduce:
1) .curfews for 11-22 year olds
2) Stop and search 24/7 all teenagers
3) mandatory anger management courses and counselling for 10 - 22 year olds
4) stop all online purchases of weapons i.e knives/guns.
5) 10 -15 years in prison if caught with a knife. Full term no halves...
6) bring back youth clubs, youth training
7) engage them in activities
You have to do something now.