Petition update


National Council of SPCAs

Jun 3, 2013 — Dear Animal Warriors,

By signing the Sow Crate petition you have made a significant difference in helping us to send more than 6,000 e-mails to the Department of Agriculture; a crucial step in eliminating the use of this cruel practice in South African Pig Farming.

Thank you!

What a celebration it will be when we achieve this goal! Cruelty cannot be justified on the basis of profit; there are always humane ways to treat animals.

The NSPCA will never walk away from an animal in distress, no matter how small or large the creature. Despite protecting the welfare of all animals in 70% of South Africa (the individual Societies cover the remaining 30%), the National Council of SPCAs (NSPCA) does not receive any government funding.

We cannot change the world, but we can make a difference. For the animals, it is their world which we change.

Thanking you in advance.

The NSPCA Team

Keep fighting for people power!

Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?

I'll power Change with $5 monthlyPayment method


Please enter a comment.

We were unable to post your comment. Please try again.