- RussiaAmbassador VITALY CHURKIN
- BrazilAmbassador Maria Luiza Ribeiro Viotti
- IndiaAmbassador Hardeep Singh Puri
- ChinaAmbassador Li Baodong
- BrazilBrazilian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
- RussiaRussian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
- IndiaIndian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
Russia, Brazil, India, China: Stop Supporting the Killing of Syrians
We urge all Syrians and people of conscience to immediately take action to demand that Russia, Brazil, and India stop supporting the killing of Syrians. Russia, Brazil, and India are critical votes for a United Nations Security Council resolution. A UNSC vote for a resolution against the Assad regime is scheduled for tomorrow and it is likely that President Obama will be there to demand these countries to stop supporting the Assad regime.
As we all know, over 2500 Syrians have been killed, and over 20,000 have been arrested. The Assad regime is continuing its assaults, which have terrorized the cities of Deraa, Deir Ezzor, Qamishli, Homs, Hama, Latakia, Idlib, Jisr al-Shughour, Zabadani, and Midan.
We have less than little time to make an impact. Please sign and share the petition.
- Ambassador VITALY CHURKIN
- Ambassador Maria Luiza Ribeiro Viotti
- Ambassador Hardeep Singh Puri
- Ambassador Li Baodong
- Brazilian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
- Russian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
- Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C.
As you know, over 2500 Syrians have been killed, and over 20,000 have been arrested by the Assad regime. The Syrian government is continuing its assaults, which have terrorized the cities of Deraa, Deir Ezzor, Qamishli, Homs, Hama, Latakia, Idlib, Jisr al-Shughour, Zabadani, and Midan.
It has defied every call from every nation to stop its brutality. It will not stop unless the UN Security Council makes clear that massacres and crimes against humanity are not free. The Assad regime must be held accountable.
Please do not make the mistake of siding with a dictator who is killing his own people. Side with history, and side with the millions of Syrians whose lives are in jeopardy simply because they want to call for freedom.
Syrian American Council started this petition with a single signature, and now has 471 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.