Call for Kensington & Chelsea Council to debate the air quality crisis in this Borough
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
We, the undersigned, call on the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to debate at a Full Council Meeting the air quality crisis in this Borough, that is suffocating us all.
Further, we call on RBKC to review the full range of powers available to it to improve air quality in the Borough, including:
1. Enforcing Idling legislation on coaches, commercial vehicles and taxis
2. Ensuring that all schools in the borough have traffic marshalling policies for vehicular pick up and drop off
3. Ensuring that all schools in the borough have air quality monitoring
4. That steps are being taken to ensure that RBKC is included in the future Zero Emission Zone area
5. Require all major construction projects only to use equipment and on-road vehicles that meet the highest emissions standards required by the EU
Today: Charlie is counting on you
Charlie Goodman needs your help with “Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Council: Call for Kensington & Chelsea Council to debate the air quality crisis in the borough”. Join Charlie and 1,691 supporters today.