Don't turn Rosetta School into an Academy!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
We don't want our children's school taken over by Tom Canning and his Boleyn Academy Trust. Rosetta school is a GOOD school and there is no need to do this.
- There is absolutely no evidence that Academies have an educational benefit for children.
- We don't want control taken away from our local governors to the Boleyn Trust who are not accountable to us.
- We don't want the possibility for our children to be taught by unqualified teachers, which is possible in Academies.
- We don't want to risk our SEN children being excluded from mainstream education - we want our accountable Local Authority in charge of controlling all aspects of admissions, not an Academy Trust.
- We don't want our schools run as a business. The Boleyn Trust is a private company, accountable to it's Members, not to parents or the Local Authority.
Today: Rosetta Parents Action Group is counting on you
Rosetta Parents Action Group needs your help with “Rosemary Tehrani: Don't turn Rosetta School into an Academy!”. Join Rosetta Parents Action Group and 170 supporters today.