Make GTA V Modding Legal Again.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
- Take-Two Interactive recently shut down the OPEN IV modding team.They're responsible for making GTA Mods possible and safe.
- Modding adds an unlimited number of new and fun aspects to games. Without mods GTA V would not be as popular as it is now 4 years after its initial release.
- The modding community loves GTA, Rockstar, and Take-two, but taking one of the GTA fans favorite parts away from the community is wrong and just plain dumb.
- This will not stop people from modding but it will make modding more dangerous because people will likely have to go onto websites that infect their computers with viruses and malware that could leak their private information.
- Take-Two needs to embrace modding to keep GTA V Alive.
Today: Bradley is counting on you
Bradley Martin needs your help with “Rockstar Games: Make GTA V Modding Legal Again.”. Join Bradley and 238 supporters today.