Opposition of Double Yellow Lines in Birchfield Close
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
We oppose the introduction of double yellow lines on Birchfield Close, Coulsdon.
- Insufficient communication with residents
- notices did not advise of the reason for the parking restrictions (i.e. to paint the yellow lines)
- the required notice has not been given in according with the Traffic Regulation Order; whilst the information was placed on the council website, this was not made clear to the local residents
- The double yellow lines do not address the issues that some residents have with parking on the road
- Residents have not been consulted on improvements on the road
Whilst in the first instance we oppose the double yellow lines and would like their removal immediately, we would also welcome the opportunity to discuss the improvements that could be made within our own area.
We look forward to the removal of the new parking restrictions, and to being advise when we can meet with council representatives to raise concerns and offer improvements.
Today: Maryse is counting on you
Maryse Dare needs your help with “Residents: Opposition of Double Yellow Lines in Birchfield Close”. Join Maryse and 48 supporters today.