Residents of Lake Forest II North: Zone Lake Forest II North (206B) children to attend McKamy Middle School
This petition made change with 80 supporters!
- Our neighborhood Lake Forest II North (LF2N) is located only 0.1 mile away from McKamy Middle School. So our children should be able to attend McKamy Middle School.
- We love our children and they are most precious to us. They are not just a number for convenience of accounting, to be moved or bussed around town to fill capacity in other school.
- LF2N children should enjoy the basic rights in attending community schools that are closest to where they live, like many other children can in this town. They should be able to walk or bike to schools and not be bussed to attend a faraway school.
- The desires of the residents of LF2N should be respected just like any other residents in the Town. Close proximity to exemplary schools is important to us and that is why we chose to live here.
- The residents of LF2N have the rights to enjoy all the benefits that a community school can bring to a community. Having children attend nearby community schools will foster a caring and cohesive community.
- We are the only neighborhood that has a lot of vehicles cut through to get to/from Flower Mound High School during rush hours, and we do not need additional traffic in our neighborhood to transport our children to/from Shadow Ridge Middle School. Having more traffic is not safe to residents and children in the neighborhood.
Today: Kenneth is counting on you
Kenneth Soo needs your help with “Residents of Lake Forest II North: Zone Lake Forest II North (206B) children to attend McKamy Middle School”. Join Kenneth and 79 supporters today.