BANKS GUNDAGARDI ( loot ) :- ABNORMAL DEDUCTION BY BANKS FOR NOT MAINTAINING MIN BALANCE.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
we general public are having bank accounts to ease of transaction and not for paying hectic transaction charges or minimum balance charges for maintaining our account in banks .
1) we just get interest of 3% to highest 9% in almost all banks and we pay approx 12 % to 24 % on loan what we take . thus, it is non worthy to pay high and get less .
2) we have multiple of accounts in different banks and we can't manage to keep all accounts with minimum balance .
3) no intimations on rate of charge being specified by banks and charge of Rs.500 on average of balance of Rs.2000/- is really high i.e., approx 300% yearly .
4) other charges are also being changed without any prior intimation.
5) A person earning for livelihood and of scarce of basic amenities cannot maintain high balance leaving his basic needs of food,cloth and shelter .
5) they pay us 3% to 9% on our balances and charge approx 300% on non balance maintainence.
6) no sense to keep upto ₹2000 to ₹5000 as minimum balance if we are paying 12% to 24% on loan or emi .
Below ex :- karnataka bank client account :-
4 months they have charged ₹1225 rupees and paid interest of ₹58 for 3 months
Note :- do file the petition and be part of raising voice of general public
#reservebank #karnatakabank #rtiindia #customerforum #changeorg #consumerforum #banks
thus, request banks not to put official gundagardi ( loot public) by charging hectic charges in our account for non maintaining of accounts with minimum balance .
Today: Dinesh is counting on you
Dinesh Bohra needs your help with “reserve banks : BANKS GUNDAGARDI :- ABNORMAL DEDUCTION BY BANKS FOR NOT MAINTAINING MIN BALANCE.”. Join Dinesh and 131 supporters today.