SBI should roll back the decision of implementing Minimum Account Balance from April 1
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Anti-poor Rules framed by SBI FROM 1st APRIL'17
1. Minimum 5000/- balance maintain in metro city branch account holder.
2. Minimum 3000/- balance maintain in city/town branch account holder
3. Minimum 2000/- balance maintain in semi urban area branch account holder.
4. Minimum 1000/- balance maintain in villages branch account holder
5. If you not maintain minimum amount in your account you will pay up to 200/- + extra surcharge.(depending on how many days)
We know that SBI is the biggest Banker in India and has its Branches in the remotest areas of India. SBI was known as the banker to the poor, a banker for all Indians!! BUT..
People like daily wage earners, students, low income groups kept their money in SBI for safe keeping but the arbitrary rules and policies that are being implemented are harming the interests of the poor and one of such is implementing Minimum Account Balance (MAB). It will be very difficult for people who earn very little per month to maintain such balance! The decision is anti-poor!
In rural areas there are no banks other than SBI, then where will they keep the money. And moreover, those who have applied for Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Beema Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana from their respective SBI bank a/c then what will happen to them? They don't even have the option to Close their Accounts.
This decision of SBI is going to affect 31 crore people!!
Earning is a crime.
Saving is a crime.
Spending is a crime.
Donating to Political Parties is the only good act.
It's time for Us to Act! To be United against the Arbitrary policies of the State Bank of India! Come,Join us! It's Now or Never!!
Today: Shashwata is counting on you
Shashwata Sadhukhan needs your help with “Reserve Bank of India: SBI should roll back the decision of implementing Minimum Account Balance from April 1”. Join Shashwata and 40 supporters today.