Rescue abused horses after booking all offenders - Naresh Kadyan
Horses are badly abused during their training and performance in India. The UN affiliated OIPA in India demands legal action against all offenders, after rescue and rehabilitation of all abused animals.
- HE The Governor of Haryana
- Ministry of Environment and Forest
- The Prime Minister of India, New Delhi.
Hon'ble Sardar Manmohan Singh
- The Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad.
- The Commissioner of Police, Faridabad
- His Excellency the President of India
- The Chief Secretary to the Government of Haryana
- CM of Haryana
Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda
- The Chairman, AWBI
- The Joint Secretary, Ministry for Environment and Forest
- The Director, Animal Welfare Division.
- Minister for Environment and Forest, New Delhi.
Hon'ble Smt. Jayanthi Natarajan
- HE The Vice President of India, New Delhi.
HE Shri Hamid Ansari
- The Director General of Police, Haryana
- State Committee for Slaughter Houses
56 horses were abused by their trainer, owners, event organizers and promoters in village Neemka (Faridabad), horses were compelled to perform, animals were beaten by hunters. The United Nations affiliated OIPA in India demands immediate rescue of all abused horses after booking all offenders, where as performing animals should be registered with the Animal Welfare Board of India but these horses were not registered with the AWBI, hence violations of section 3, 11 and 38 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 read with the IPC 120-B were committed by the offenders. We further demands replacement of the toothless legislations " The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960" to protect animals from unnecessary pain and sufferings.
- Miss Sukanya Kadyan, Programme Director of OIPA in India.
www.oipa.org and www.pfaharyana.in
- Abhishek Kadyan, Media Adviser to OIPA in India,
C-38, Rose Apartment, sector-14, Prashant Vihar, Rohini, DELHI - 110085.
Today: Abhishek is counting on you
Abhishek Kadyan needs your help with “Rescue abused horses after booking all offenders - Naresh Kadyan”. Join Abhishek and 422 supporters today.