Petition Closed

REQUEST FOR EARLIEST hearing of my Divorce case in High Court..... I AM SENIOR CITIZEN

This petition had 41 supporters

Divorce granted against wife but not confirmed by Honorable High Court..........

I am a Senior Citizen fighting for Divorce due to physical and mental cruelty.

I filed case and got decree in my favour against wife in Sessions Court, on 29.5.2014, passed in HMA No 36 Dated 1.9.2011.

The Ld. ADJ, wrote clearly 

"that there is overwhelming evidence on record to prove that it was the respondent, who has treated the petitioner with physical, and mental cruelty. As a result of discussion made above, this issue is proved and decided in favour of the petitioner. And a decree of divorce is passed in favour of the petitioner on the ground of cruelty and the marriage of the parties to the petition is ordered to be dissolved with immediate effect from today i.e., 29.5.2014."

Lady approached High Court in  Appeal No. FAO-M-238 of 2014.

Appeal was admitted for regular hearing but as of now (2017) it is not being heard and I am senior citizen  suffering from Heart Attack. I can not work properly and my income has drastically decreased.

As, a case under DVA had also been filed by her, I am giving her hefty maintenance despite being decree of divorce passed in my favour. Appeal has been filed by me in Appellant court. And I am contesting that false case too.

Having divorce being decreed by Sessions, it still needs to be confirmed by Honorable High Court in due process of Law.

It is an Irretrievably broken marriage. 

Early hearing by Honourable HC is what I seek and humbly request.

Please hear Senior Citizens on priority basis especially in Divorce proceedings.

Can I and other fellows of senior age, hope to get justice earlier at the fag end of life. 





Today: Dr N M is counting on you

Dr N M Bhalla needs your help with “REQUEST FOR EARLIEST hearing of my Divorce case in High Court..... I AM SENIOR CITIZEN”. Join Dr N M and 40 supporters today.