- Max MaxfieldWyoming Secretary of State
- Anderson CooperCNN
- CBSFace the Nation
- Haley BarbourGovernor of Mississippi
- Kris KobachKansas office of the Secretary of State
- Doug La FolletteWisconsin Secretary of State
- Sheryl WebbWest Virginia Secretary of State - Deputy
- John SteenTexas Secretary of State
- Ken DetznerFlorida Secretary of State
- Beth ChapmanSecretary of the State of Alabama
- Mark MartinArkansas Secretary of State
- Brian KempGeorgia Secretary of State
- Tom SchedlerLouisiana Secretary of State
- Robin CarnahanMissouri Secretary of State
- Rodney MaddoxNorth Carolina Secretary of State - Chief Deputy
- Ethics CommissionEthics Commission of the State of Ohio
- Tre HargettTennessee Secretary of State
Replace this Congress
Civil action by you and I, are required to order the Supreme Court and all States Secretaries of State to start re-votes immediately for 2013 of Federal Congressional Representative replacements. We cannot afford the lazy ignorance of the 2012 majority elected congressional house members. They have begun the process of destroying millions of American jobs, work less than half-time themselves, and blame others for them not complying with the constitutional job they were sent to do. "Please Sign and forward to others"
In 2013, the House will be in session for a grand total of 126 days. Normal work time is a minimum of 330 days. That is approximately 1/3 of real work time.
(Video News) Republican Majority Rule Congress has pledge to spend about two-thirds of the year not working. For example; In January the U.S. Congress will be in session for only eight days—which, compared to August where they will be in session for only two days, is considered a “full month.” June will be Congress’ busiest month with only 16 whole days of work. They are still being paid by our tax dollars for essentially all 30 days of the month, "Wasting well over Ten Million dollars ($10 million) in compensation" for tax payer funded vacationing. These indivividuals are a major drain on our national budget, a threat to national recovery, civilian health and national security.
The same individuals elected in 2012, are committing perpetual felonies against our country, it's people, and worldwide economic stability. The majority are republicans that have also refused to enact any jobs or security acts since 2010. The 2013 congress does not have to be lived with. We have the ability to initiate a new congressional election immediately here in 2013. Our nations people cannot afford any more intransigent laziness of congress.
- Anderson Cooper
- Wyoming Secretary of State
- Face the Nation
- Governor of Mississippi
- Kansas office of the Secretary of State
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- Wisconsin Secretary of State
Doug La Follette
- West Virginia Secretary of State - Deputy
- Texas Secretary of State
- Florida Secretary of State
- Secretary of the State of Alabama
- Arkansas Secretary of State
- Georgia Secretary of State
- Louisiana Secretary of State
- Missouri Secretary of State
- North Carolina Secretary of State - Chief Deputy
- Ethics Commission of the State of Ohio
- Tennessee Secretary of State
- President of the United States
We are representing the millions of people of our country that want to replace the right-wing extremists in the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate. We demand rectification of the 2012 vote for the current U.S. House of Representatives and Senators in Congress in the respective states listed in this petition for recall and replacement. We the people represent millions of others desires to get rid of obstructive officials. The Supreme Court will also receive the results of this petition.
Quinton Crawford started this petition with a single signature, and now has 19 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.