Step up the pressure!
May 16, 2013 — Abdul has been given his scheduled date for removal and flight time from the UK for early morning next Wednesday 22nd May at 00.10am. He is understandably very worried about this but his many friends continue to support him in every way they can.
What you can do:
- first and foremost, sign the petition!:
- write to your local MP (or the relevant office for external affairs if you're outside of the UK)
- write to Home Secretary, Theresa May MP at email@example.com
- write to Minister for Immigration, Mark Harper MP, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone the office of the Home Secretary, Theresa May MP, on +44(0)20 7035 4848 or +44(0)870 606 7766
- telephone the office of the Minister for Immigration on +44(0)20 7035 4848 or +44(0)20 7219 5056
Let's make a big push over the next few days to help ensure that Abdul stays.
Solidarity with Abdul!