Nintendo: Allow Switchable Language Audio in Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
We're all excited about Nintendo Switch and Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but we need your help. Since we've seen that Nintendo is listening to fans more than ever before, we have to give this a shot.
We would like the ability to switch the voice acting language for the game, while retaining subtitles in our device language.
- What? Let us switch the audio language
- Why? Many reasons: a German player may prefer the English voice acting. An American might be learning Japanese. An anime fan might just like subs over dubs.
- How? The simplest option would be a switch on the options screen to select the audio language. The 'Default' option would just be the console language.
- Where? If it is a Switch-only feature, that's fine.
- When? A DLC update after the game release makes the most sense. Other games have added patches for this ability.
Nintendo is a global company. Gaming is a global experience. Let's make Zelda: Breath of the Wild a better global citizen.
Today: Varun is counting on you
Varun Mehta needs your help with “Reggie Fils-Aimé: Nintendo: Allow Switchable Language Audio in Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch”. Join Varun and 101 supporters today.